View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 20:42   #12
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BunnyKill
(tbh whent we started ice we had abiut 6/7 ppl) no Rakeone Phill Xill ambereye would it be the same?

when phil left pa it has never been the same, for me anyway. and without somone like xil at the helm it would'nt work, when the ppl who wanted to start it up again were talking about, i asked who would lead it, non wanted to. it seems this kind of alliance needs a strong leader to take charge and lead the pe0ns to glory. look what happend when garshaw went nutty. i think the days of ice and tokra are no more, nothing i seem to do even compares to the greetness of round 4 tokra, or the days of round 6 in ice channs trying to get the alliance of the ground. where ever i go and who ever i meet i compare them to tk and ice ppl, and nothing or noone was better than they were. round 8 i gave up the hope of finding somthing as good or better than ice/tk and left pa, am back now and still nothing is around(not to put my current alliance down or anything). for me tk/ice is a good memory somthing i whished which last till the end of my pa days, but then we all know **** happens

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote