View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 15:00   #2
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Im sorry, and I have some very good friends friends in exi, but at this point, I think that whoever said they are truely the antithesis of community might just be right.
Playing every other round, with the simple goal of beating 1up (which in and of itsself is nothing bad) but the whole:
personal insults aimed at players in their channels ala "crusie is a whore" "whats better than raping treveler in his ass? nothing!....it couldnt be any easier" "haha you joined 1up, hows it feel now nub, best to quit PA...for good" "dial 1-800-travler owned" on and on.

Plus I find it rather disgusting that you continue to fc smaller 1up people, after you know you've won the war, with no other intention than...heres a direct quote: "hopefully make the ****er quit for good" including fcing people that werent even on the way back from attacking exi.

Then I have to ask, finally: why take in that one planet, that half your alliance vouched against, thats a known backstabber...you know its bad when you have exi members telling me theyd like that move flamed on AD. :/