View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:41   #42
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recent Elections

to both Dante and Boogster.
As half of the labour party seem to have abandoned their morality when it comes to voting on privatisation, war, tuition fees, health etc etc and simply voted with the government on all these things because Blair did the whole "don't vote with the tories" defence*, I hope that if they were voting on exactly the same conservative policies then they would vote against it.

As I see it, the people leading both the conservatives and labour have exactly the same ideologies. (let's call it new labour)
The backbenchers for each party are the difference.
I identify with the Labour backbenchers more strongly but currently feel they are voting for the New Labour policies because they are afraid of the tories 'winning' (and whatever else the whips office tells them).
The conservatives are letting through pretty much all of New Labours policies (as they agree with them too) unless they can say "it doesn't go far enough" or "we agree with all of it except this little bit" etc.

So my point is - labour would be more likely to vote down a 'new labour' proposal if it came from the conservatives than if it came from labour.

*sorry about the long sentence

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote