View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2006, 14:33   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recent Elections

Cameron offers (or appears to offer, which is the important thing as far as the electorate are concerned) a distinct alternative because it's the best thing for him to do in the situation. Well, perhaps he isn't but him and his party both knew that by the next election they could very well be in a position to run the country if they had a leader that appealed to the masses. Which he certainly does.

As far as the nature of the next prime minister goes, I think it's reasonably safe to assume it's going to be Cameron (although, who knows, this statement could become the next "Kinnock will be the next pm" of the early 90s) will be the next Prime Minister. His nature however, seems more or less to be crafted on the model of Blair '94-99' or something, before the sheen was rubbed away. We're just going to end up with another Blair.

I know I'm not actually referring to any policies in my post, but that's because, as plenty of people have already said the policies are almost exactly the same for the two (almost three, but I think the LD's are different enough to actually change the situation slightly, although I'm not suggesting they would cure the ills of society or anything) major parties. All that's left is image, and the Conservatives are streaks ahead of everyone else on that at this point.

edit: I forgot to mention that the fact that the only difference in a policy that actually matters between the Conservatives and Labour is Europe. Which could end up having disastrous consequences for us if the Conservatives get in Government and start being rude to everyone again. The problem is, even though it's the most important issue on which there is actual schism between Labour and Conservative, most people don't consider it when voting.