View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:06   #65
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An angry crowd is attacking the UN building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Sadly enough, she has been through civil war in Liberia, twice, and has been very close to death.

And you? Ever had an AK-47 pointed at your mother?
I don't make threads with sweeping judgements "LOL ****ING JEWS IT'S ALL THEIR FAULTS" on one of the most complex situations in the world with undertones of racism based on what side people I care about are on. Nor do I act like I’m shocked and concerned about 700 civilians dying in a fashionable conflict when thousands of others die every year in equally grisly circumstances. I might have a bit more respect for it if I see a thread from you next time it all goes off in Central Africa but I doubt you’ll have any loved ones there or a willing media to push details down your throat to care enough.

I've had my farther shot at by the Syrian army and kidnapped during the Venezuelan coup in the mid 1990s do they count ? I know someone who's had "xx" bad thing happen to them does that make me more entitled to an opinion ?

I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in Hezbollah having WMDs, seems too convenient for Israeli propaganda if they did, they could spin it so they were helping in the war on terror keeping dangerous WMDs away from the West. Nor do I think that Israel is rash enough to nuke Lebanon if they were attacked with a WMD. If they did then the whole world (Including America) would rally against Israel and they would end up losing out, if they didn’t and took it they’d get masses of sympathy from everyone and an International mandate to do what ever conventionally they wanted to do to Hezbollah (Like America post 9/11). The reason Israel maintains a nuclear arsenal isn't for nuking terrorists that would be futile since they are so spread out, nuclear weapons are better against concentrated armies or cities, the reason they maintain a nuclear arsenal is it's an "oh shit" mechanism if they're about to get wiped into the sea by Arab armies (Which in previous decades was a worry) they can nuke the on coming armies.

Last edited by Hicks; 1 Aug 2006 at 15:15.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote