View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 11:59   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: eleven three on the twenty fifth to the twenty sixth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensa View Post
You know boys and girls, a coin always have two sides

Ofc i wasnt happy about loosing value, I'd like for my gal to do as good as possible.

Our thread starter here doesnt mention anything about beeing called, initiating roids with no value etc.

Always remember: two sides to every story
I did worse! Initiated roids without value, then donated my start up away!