View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 10:42   #129
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
Since there was no what so ever reason for me to continue the lame discussion about if it was in the manual b4 they deleted the res or not
Which incidentally is completely irrelevant, since you broke the EULA, which is the only thing that matters. The game itself tells you at 25mil that you cannot donate more, so the fact that it wasn't in the manual is pretty much a non-issue.
Quote:
And about if I should have the res back or not... ppl have an oppinion here on forums... when ppl talk with me in a PM they might agree with me (EXACLy as Xtothez said)
Because they're your friends sucking up to you and people who aren't aware of all the facts, but only know that PA Team "stole your 600mil resources, omg wtf!", and because they don't care about cheaters in the game.