View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 09:20   #117
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
Okies.. where to start..

When we started to discuss if we should do this, we didn't kow about the limit, ofc Karm hasn't added that in his pasting from our gal forum..

When we discovered the limit (yes ofc we did), we weren't sure what to do, but we knew that to donate more to the fund, was on the edge of what we can do, and we knew that pa-team was watching us 24/7, so we found out we should just try it, and that they would stop us within hours if this wasn't legal.. so if they didnt like it, we would just loose some millions..

it's amazing that noone has discovered that we've been doing this.. We were boosting away from other gals, then suddenly we stop growing.. the reason we kept it a secret was because we didnt want other galaxies to start complaining about us doing it to pa-team (at this time we thought pa-team allready knew about it). It almost seems like they waited till we had more in fund, so it would hurt more (Not saying that they did).

We did this cause we didnt want to be 25% bigger than 2nd gal, as we allready had alot of people (you probably know who) wanting our roids if we did one little mistake. We had to get out of the spotlight.. and we were considering having res on our planets, or in fund, i think all our planets have 101-103 security, so the cov-op argument is not good enough.
It was just to drop from the #1 spot earlier.
It's not like we gained this 600mill res in an illegal way or anything.. we just stored them the wrong place..

I don't think we deserve to loose all our resources because of this.. The other galaxies that had done this maybe lost 50-100mill resources? i dont know, but im pretty sure it wasnt as much as we lost (600mill). This means it wasnt the same penalty for all galaxies.. and don't come with "You stored more in fund, so you should get a bigger penalty". I dont wanna hear: "You should be happy! you could be deleted!"

I think we shouldn't loose more on this, than the other galaxies that did it.
Just because we played better before we started to donate (i.e getting more res to donate), doesnt mean we have been worser than the other galaxies.

We pay alot here because we were #1 gal, no doubt.

I feel the war this round is against the pa-team, not other players and alliances, and this makes me really sad.. Putting so many hours into it, and they can just destroy just like that.
This situation would be alot different if we GAINED those 600mill due to something we did.
Now we just stored them.. there should be different grades of "cheating"! (No, i dont admit we cheat by writing that.)

I honestly didnt know we were risking to maybe loose this resources, I was told not to worry, it was no problem.. I'm not blaiming anyone else, but the point is, i didn't see this as a crime..
And still, we get a death penalty from the pa-team..

Our galaxy have had problems almost every day with accusations etc, it makes me sad that you can't be #1 gal wihout being flamed and controlled every second.. except this case, were they didnt find out about donations untill we had 600mill there..

I've always thought that playing p*******, is like cheating on your girlfriend (planetarion), but now it seems planetarion has ditched (or however its spelled) some of their players..

fuz
u basically admit there that u were abusing a bug but expected to be caught earlier if u were going to be caught...

and u know u could have queitly asked a support memebr or something if there was meant to be a limit on the gal fund size. There are lots of ways that you could ahve handled it and you choose the dishonest way. Sure its a harsh punnishment, but not as harsh as closing your whole gal.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art