View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 17:56   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I know why Appoco insists on it, but the arguments is lunacy.
And a lot of sets has broken this "golden rule" without Appocomaster even noticing it.

Again this is just silly. If people prefer 3 pods sets, make 3 pod sets.
Many past sets wouldve been excluded due to this rule.

Im not even sure the goal is to have a super balanced set.
And im not even sure if one or two more ship per race would make it harder to balance either

Surely there is more aspects to this game than only attacking, even for a p3nguin player.
If one race has excelent defence ships/emp flack, or what not, that is a trade of from having a lesser attack fleet.
This is just madness, and again stats mafia at play again, if people aint seeing the red line through all these "demands" they must be blind.
The only ones who would get sets accept would be Mz, Tia or Jintao
I'm begrudged to agree with butcher a bit here, a lot of these demands are super restrictive. If you want to go down this route just use a number generator to make stats because are not allowing any creativity to stat makers