Thread: Run and hide
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2011, 14:59   #31
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
No. It's a good thing because launching fleets at inactives to gain a better fleet bears no relevance to a wargame. It's a good thing because if ever the playerbase starts to increase they're much more likely to be the sort of people who would get farmed initially. It's a good idea because making even a few people quit at this stage of the game is a horrible idea.

it'd be worthwhile considering a scan that lets you know if someone has their fleet on run and hide or not as it doesn't make sense to actively punish people for being active enough to find inactives. Otherwise you're all just ****ing morons with less understanding of game design or construction than my right ass-cheek*.

*in fairness you probably know than my left ass-cheek, that dude is a total dumbass
A scan so we know to land on fake defence or not? you must really have a great understanding of this game. Run and Hide 30 sec b4 tick = land...

anyways no one new is going to join this game. People can't even speak their minds on the forums without getting ass raped. so why take it out of in game?