View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:16   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: after going to cinema four times in one week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
hello mr paranoia... how are you today?

i'm good ... or am i? ... how should i feel? ... how do you think i should feel? ... am i feeling wrong? ... am i feeling the way i should but feeling it in the wrong way? ... how will i know if what i'm feeling is the right feeling? ... will somebody tell me? ... will you tell me? ... even if somebody tells me can i be sure that what they're telling me is the truth? ... maybe they'd just be telling me what they think i'd want to hear ... maybe they'd tell me the opposite of what i should be feeling just to **** me up