View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:37   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: after going to cinema four times in one week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
looks like youre left with Broken flowers then.

Broken Flowers - A film about a man who "has just been dumped and resigns himself to being alone"

Domino - Why don't i just tell her that i've got poor taste/no brains and not have to go to the trouble of proving it

Into the blue - **** having to go up against Paul Walker in a "looks competition" (also it appears to be a very stupid Yank film)

Kinky Boots - Am i trying to tell her something? Is the thing i'm trying to tell her "i'm only seeing you to get close to your brother"?

Lord of War - "No really, i thought you'd like to see this film!"

Pride and Prejudice - Did i mention that she sneered when i mentioned i'd been to Uni? (never mind the fact that there's no way in hell i want to watch this film)

Saw II - Again am i trying to tell her something? Am i psychotic? Does she want to "watch me do my little kookie dance whilst i wear her face like a mask"?

Serenity - The peace that comes FROM BEING ON YOUR OWN FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY 'CAUSE YOU'RE A BIG GEEK!

The Brothers Grimm - Possibility (is it any good tho?)

The Legend of Zorro - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... NO!

Thumbsucker - Hmmmm possibility but i have the feeling that it might be like "this one time i took a girl to see Lost in Translation" and i was sitting there going "this is all very interesting but she's paying attention to the film and not me" which wasn't very cool

The Corpse Bride - If nothing else at least it will give me ample opportunity to use the "dead girls don't say no" line.

Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit - "Hi i think you might be mentally child-like"