View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2011, 19:19   #146
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

First of all i did not make ter De redundant, they still have many attack options it just means they aren't the dominant race. Sorry for making your life a bit harder. They still have the phoenix which will beat any fi/co right now unless teamed with emp(shocker). Ter Cr is still very strong vs fr/de but is easily stopped by juggernauts/pirates. And as for that De that you are soo fond of. They still have many solo attack options but Ter as the race no longer have 3 of the fastest ships in the uni(drake/pheonix/Wvyren) you will have to settle for only 2 of them.

As for the Racial changes T3k is correct i wanted to incorporate Zik to being kind of a covert Operations race. the increased research is to compensate for this. Since there are 3 races with increase construction and only 1 race with increased research. Also zik having 100/105 and no other benefits made zik look much weaker than all the races stat wise. So the +10 research was to balance that out a bit. As for the + stealth That is negotiable. Also as I said i will not be making the changes myself ultimately they are up to Appocomaster, I was just going to make a recommendation to upgrade Zik's research and stealth.

Until you prove to me that Zik are too strong with calcs, Then there is no reason to change them, and no making unrealistic calcs will not work.

But like i said i doubt appocomaster will make any changes to race/gov stats anyway so that point is moot.