View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2014, 20:35   #36
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Exact opposite of what?
My alliance has been open to new/returning players.
We have not NAPed the Whole, actualy the only NAP deal we have had so far is ND.
We have hit who has hit us, and will continue doing this.
We will stay away from bottom feeding, or fighting for rank number #2.

You say quantity > quality, right, and if #1 keep hitting ranks far below them it will cause a lot of reasons for them to get some sort of revenge.
On round i played with Spore we occasionaly had HR planets in our raids, as often as any other alliance, and the last 200 ticks HR kept crashing fleets at us for troll so we would loose a small amount of value every night due to this. If not the biggest reason for Spore getting beatne at the finish line, atleast a major one.
Im pretty sure if HR hadnt seen that many Spore fleets earlier they would notve partaken in this at the last stages of the round.
Lets see if anyone hits HR/ND and RainbowS a lot, lets see if it will ever bite then in the arse come pt900
not one question of mine answered, all i read from this shit is a threat: "We will war whoever hits us."
You neglect the consequences of your own actions, but everyone else should be aware of theirs? Get a grip, and this isnt AD, so don't seem like a fitting place to advertise your politics.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote