View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2014, 17:16   #237
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Of course you can, if there's clear evidence. I've seen players get closed for ship-farming before. You're just looking at it in a narrow-minded light; there is a fine line between ship-farming cheating and strategical game-play to manipulate your attacker into crashing.
Well the story is that a BF spy, who somehow magicly took out the coords from our Tools the same time as they magicly appeared in your bot, accidently, crashed two fleets wich he launched at pt25 at ChronoX and NoXiouS.

Ofc the officialy story from BF was that it had to be a Ultores member who had been smart enough to gather BFs intel at pt25 so he could crash his fleets at your HCs planets so they would get closed.

Or the New story you just came up with now, tacticaly making him crash on your planets.

Now the planet that donated his ships was closed, so i guess there was proof of farming one way or another.

We have heard the same story when TheFallen got caught using fleet farms, and Connovar has after the round was over said that people WAS InFact cheating and taking donations.
So i guess its the same story all over again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote