View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2014, 23:57   #224
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

if a multi ever won PA there would be a massive amount of EMO, as there has been no such emo i can confidently say you're all talking absolute bollocks as usual because someone with 2 planets should be winning yeis? either that or it isn't as big an issue as you're making it out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
To be honest I know this has been mentioned before, but surely just developing PA so you can play also an app form would help/benefit it greatly?
the app is the browser, built into every damn phone capable of running "apps" if you feel you need this i feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
If you want the player-base to increase, the mechanics of the game needs to change.
um what mechanics? as snoops said earlier the game is boring as hell because everytime something new happens whiners whine and shit gets removed.

a niche browser game like this will not see any increase in players unless something drastic happens. something drastic will most likely put off the current crop of players and as such i doubt this will ever be in anyones interest.

all i can say is thank shit none of you are running this game

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote