View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2014, 19:21   #208
slikkah

slikkah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
What does Ult/App have to punish anyone for exactly? To me, that as a reason is just pathetic. Ultores have been party to being in blocks themselves and seriously, it's only "bad" when it's "against" them.

Poppycock. As someone who has been in command from the very early rounds, let me just say the blocks of present day are NOTHING when compared to the days of Fury/Legion/Xanadu.
Im around since R1 also Zhil, if not always to play actively, but atleast idled/scanned or somewhat to know whats goiing on mostly, what i meant, is the "lame" blocks sometimes now are less playable then in earlier rounds with the shrinking playerbase, peeps get burned out faster, surely those with somewhat having a RL.
I also meant that i can understand Ult/App & co playing a (lame?) funround themselves now after multiple rounds getting backstabbed/hammered when not even beiing ally rank or even size #1, there have been discussions enough over this etc, so i wont go further again into that, but the main problem imo of all now = playersbase, with no sponsoring, advertising etc, i fear for this game we still like i think :P
And btw, Fury/Legion/Xanadu etc wars/blocks where epic and fun, loads of players and not really comparable with recent rounds wars, we do have much more nice tools now and smartphone stuff etc, but still, where is the time we claimed on irc with pre-buffering "!take 1" etc in chan lol, those where times aswell
slikkah is offline   Reply With Quote