Thread: lo
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 03:13   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't get how 1-X can have such a high asteroid score, he must be using a macro or otherwise have no life, but since he's such a secretive fellow (and a nice chap too) we'll never know. ;|
My 'total hours of play' in the arcade is far lower than most. Posting this has reminded me that deepflow beat the asteroid score a while ago and I really should go back and reclaim it.

Also, isn't this the wrong place to be discussing scores?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote