View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2003, 08:11   #96
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by supergemz
Hello, supergemz here, or gemzie, or gemz :P

Well I have had quite a few relationships online, in fact I would say most of my relationships are from the Internet. I didn't even meet half of them :S Some lasted a few hours, which was pathetic, and others lasted up to a month. My most memerable relationships was some1 called Biya from GLX \o/ he was a nice guy, we always talked. But I only saw 1 pic of him hehee, and I never met him. Also there was PyRo`, we lasted 5 - 6 months, lived 350 miles away but managed to see each other a grand total of 3 times (!) cos I had money :P But the last time we met each other didn't go well imo and things went downhill from there

Anyway that was general trend of how I have lived my life of relationships for the past few years. You may think it is a load of rubbish but it isn't! Cos...

Atm my current b/f is Yeggstry He is a VERY nice guy.... I met him irl at the start of march at a Planetarion meet, in Hitchin (which was 2 days). We had no intention of "Hitchin up" or such, cos in fact I was after Kloopy, but that's a different story!.. but anyway at around 2 am in the morning we started playing truth or dare with Wonkey and Cheeky... that was fun Well it got to the point where I subtly hinted Cheeky to make meh kiss Yeggy as a dare :P which wasn't really a dare to me at the time cos I had it in my head that I just wanted to kiss him Well I kissed him, and then my next dare ended up using tongues, then after that... I done a few other things to him which I wont say here! heh, but a few hours later we got a few hours "rest" but ended up snogging for hours. It was really really nice.... just huggling him at the early hours of the morning. We decided to meet up a week later, so he came to Kettering, we had a great day together! And it was from then we started going out! We next met up at i15... which was a fun few days..! Since then we have seen each other a lot and I have even managed to spend a week with him. I have go to know him a lot and it has been really worthwhile. It's got to the stage where RL is normal and the Internet is just dodgy :P We do tend to argue online also :S For the most silly reasons, but I always know things get sorted out by the next day. We have been together for 2 months so far, but I have no intention of changing anything, cos I love him loads. My mum even wants to move down south, and I don't wanna break up with Yeggy just cos I have to move, so I will be finding a small place of my own, just so I can stay near my b/f I am very proud of him + he is the best bloke in the world. I love ya Lewis \o/
a/s/l?

edit: r u hot?