View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:45   #86
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
well we have something here called a devils smile, I dunno if will be able to perform it at the gd meet on dace, bnut I'm sure I can kick the shit out of him for slagging my girlfriend.

So dace how about we formalise it. Knackers whackers at dawn or how about the last thing you see is a six foot six rugby player jumping up and down on your knee caps.

You little shit your going to ****ing die. This will be the last time you will ever slag anyone. The way we deal with people like you is to put them into to hospital.

Let me go into a few details.

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat
4. I'll send in a free obituary for you to An Phoblacht.

The internet made me laugh :up: