View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:42   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
well we have something here called a devils smile, I dunno if will be able to perform it at the gd meet on dace, bnut I'm sure I can kick the shit out of him for slagging my girlfriend.

So dace how about we formalise it. Knackers whackers at dawn or how about the last thing you see is a six foot six rugby player jumping up and down on your knee caps.

You little shit your going to ****ing die. This will be the last time you will ever slag anyone. The way we deal with people like you is to put them into to hospital.

Let me go into a few details.

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat
4. I'll send in a free obituary for you to An Phoblacht.
I'm not sure whether threatening to kill someone should be a bannable offense or not. Frankly, you deserve it, so I don't really care.

Anyway, back on topic: don't mess with Dace, my lad. I am taller than you, and almost certainly stronger than you. The fact that you went for the description of the back street mambo at the end shows that you don't really want to face Dace out in the open, which rather renders the first part of your post irrelevent.

Oh, and you're a stupid thug, either because you're saying this for some internet warrior reason or because you actually believe it. Either way, you're a fairly shite human being.