View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 19:57   #137
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The GD Music Archive

I had fancied making one of these for a while and this was the only thing I could think of doing it for. Thought it may make it easier to find things as Weeks hasn't updated the original post in a while.

http://www.urwins.com/~adam/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

So far I've only put in half of the stuff in Weeks original post as I only have time to work on it when in uni but it should be finished by the end of the week.

If people think its worth keeping then I'll work on improving the layout and look of the thing.