View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:50   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Indie/Melodic Rock (please help me categorise this)
Feeder - Pushing The Senses
People spoke of Echo Park and Comfort in Sound but this beats both of them combined. Containing 10 tracks, the record is the bands most ambitious and accomplished to date with the amazing song writing and engaging melodies the band are known for, reaching a higher level than previously achieved. You can seriously enjoy listening to this track after track... a bit like Blink 182's Take off your Pants & Jacket (although they both don't sound the same).
I disagree with this big time, I found this album extremely dull (a mate of mine found it so boring he threw it in the bin after 6 tracks then sold it on) - Feeder (although I like their older stuff) are not the best lyrically and without any energy in their songs really don't work - the 'coldplay' type route really doesn't suit them.