Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2016, 12:20   #150
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i wasnt referring to ult or any specific alliance, or speciific players. Not at all.

It makes me wonder though how some specific people now gone totally mad about it

In gold old germany there is a saying about a dog that has been hit, is barking loud.
The only translation i found isnt close to the words but nails the meaning of this saying:
Methinks thou dost protest too much.
Lets go over your reply to an Ultores member:

Quote:
maybe its a little advantage, that when a dc calls 1 person, magically 6,9 and more defence fleets are available to send defence
You just told her that her DC has an advantage 1 person can generate more than 3 fleets for her DC.

Quote:
some alliances seem to have this "magical" advantage
You just pointed out that "SOME" alliances have this "MAGICAL" advantage, you used quotation marks to point that out to her.

Quote:
a little bonus effect to this is that sending the right ships (keyword 1-2 fleet covers) is much easier when you have 9 def fleets at once to choose from, then 3 def fleets at xx:10, another 3 at xx:15 etc...
You should know your members after so many rounds and know which ones show up when. So you could use the right ships for the right calls.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote