Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2014, 14:25   #65
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Inferno should be included with bf and p3n in the pantheon of cowardice for the round if they do indeed let ult sail through, but pointing out ult are going to win if one of those three doesn't do something about it isn't accurately summed up as "very bad pr". It looks like the probable outcome and no amount of laughing at their second rate block changes how worthless other top alliances look when they shy away from the challenge.

Given your self professed, undying, eternal, totally platonic, really special respect for ult means you probably won't be helping out any time soon. Here's to hoping bf do...
This whole reply had nothing to do with my post completely... I was addressing Butcher in regards to he never brought up the fact p3nguins were involved in the Inferno and BF war.

Ie at the time Inferno, BF and p3nguins were the contenders and were rightly hitting each other. Was this cowardice? No. However how anyone can lecture on cowardice when word on the street is alliances such as CT (are you not part of this alliance?) decided to allie with Ult and hit p3nguins alongside Rainbows (oh yes Butchers alliance.. how ironic) and Inferno. So 2 of the people pointing out how Ult is such a threat are part of allies which are either allied to them or, are choosing to hit another alliance they wish to take Ult on. Makes perfect sense I guess...

I do indeed have respect for Ult because they appear to be the only alliance out there who stick to their word/bond.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote