Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 20:10   #91
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Relax, I can handle myself just fine since I am from TEXAS!!! You don't need to worry your pretty little head over YOUR girlfriend! I will sue you for divorce and then sue the homewrecker for breach of our martial contract/alienation of affection and own you BOTH!!! So you both better keep good jobs because I am worth EVERY PENNY!!!
From the comments to the newest blog. Poor Travler.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote