Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:47   #89
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!
I have my own life, but it isn't quite as full of weird shit as yours is.

I look to your blog for guidance so that in the unlikely event of me swallowing a fistful of 'batshit insanity pills' I'll know what to expect.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote