View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 12:03   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Correct me if I wrong but did't CT just join in on the bashing of Ultores? Where was the leaving it to 1vs1 in that scenario? Stop whining it should be 1vs1 and either use politics to manaufacture the 1vs1 situation or a situation that is benificial to you.

To be honest the way the game has gone unless there is a huge activity/skill difference most 1vs1 fights turn into just roid swapping or stalemate where no-one lands anything. The latter being most detrimental as everyone else to tends to catchup if you don't already have a heavy lead of roids on your score counting planets. Blocks aren't bad providing they split up once they have achieved the desired outcome i.e. fluid politics
You, my friend, , are BORING.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote