View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2010, 16:00   #68
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: If I could make three changes to Planetarion, they'd be .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Mmm, eventhough I very much like the idea of an open market like that, alliances can greatly manipulate this.

E.g. I attack you. All your alliance m8's who have ships at home can sell you all their ships for 1 metal. After the attack landed or cancelled, you give the ships back from 1 metal :-)

Ofcourse if you put ETA on when the goods are delivered, you can prevent this. But even then, top players will receive "free" ships all the time.

So there should be some sort of mechanism that prevents these kind of transactions, not?
Obviously these goods would still need to travel from the sellers planet to the buyers planet. And then there is also no guarantee that the planet under attack - which these ships are meant for - actually buys them, someone else might sneak in faster and makes huge profit that way.
I'm pretty certain such a market would easily regulate itself.