View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2010, 15:03   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If I could make three changes to Planetarion, they'd be .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
3) Add a universal market where all players can trade everything with each other

That's just a start, though, I could go on.
Mmm, eventhough I very much like the idea of an open market like that, alliances can greatly manipulate this.

E.g. I attack you. All your alliance m8's who have ships at home can sell you all their ships for 1 metal. After the attack landed or cancelled, you give the ships back from 1 metal :-)

Ofcourse if you put ETA on when the goods are delivered, you can prevent this. But even then, top players will receive "free" ships all the time.

So there should be some sort of mechanism that prevents these kind of transactions, not?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote