View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:29   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are distorters a real deterant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Keizari gave us Omen's inteldatabase when he left Omen and boy was it fun to see how many errors there were in Omen's intel on us.
Man oh man, that must have been a rocking Saturday night in your private channels.

You know some people tell me, you know they say "that Kargool guy, he doesn't know how to have fun. He's just boring and doesn't have a good sense of humour". And then I'm all "yeah whatever - he's wicked and a real laugh. We regularly chat about interesting stuff like which internet smiley is the best one and who our favourite star trek captain was and that kind of crazy shit".