View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 12:58   #9
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Are distorters a real deterant?

i was a part scanner meself with 72 amps, but anybody I couldn't scan myself, I could get a scan of. Not once during the whole round was I unable to get a scan of anybody that I really wanted a scan of.

Imo the only ppl that cant get scans of even the most extreme distwhores are the noobs, and the noobs ain't scary enough to dedicate a whole round to building distorters

Conclusion - Distorters are a waste of time, and I laughed at every person i saw with a load of them

Side Note - I work 12 hours a day, gettign up in the morning I could check my account for 20 mins. When we had huge incomings there was 1 guy in my gal I couldn't mil scan myself for sorting out defence, what he had at home etc.

These were the only scans I couldnt get a hold of due to the time. My frank impression is dist whores do more harm than good to themselves, as their gal mates find it hard to organise them defence in their absence
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote