View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 08:37   #476
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Value gain would be a good one. But what would the appropriate command be for that? .aclit? .anipple? ....

But if you want me to do an answer to the following :

Which alliance would gain most score, assuming that roidcounts are frozen, noone lands, crashes or hiding value?

Then, although we have a measly 839 roidlead or so, it would be us, Ascendancy, with the added assumption that we all spend and get that production out within those 72 ticks. With the (justified?*) assumption that all top alliances are about equal in the bonus they get due to being uni/feud and having maxed out on fc.

*However, as we know this is about 839 roids, which is less then 1%, that assumption is fairly important to be able to say who would win or not. So although the expected value-penis or score-penis would be biggest for Ascendancy. This expected value would be within the confidence interval of all expected value/score-penises of the alliance involved. (I hope I make myself clear here)

Added note #2: If CT lets their hidden value out, they own this pretty damn hard. Ascendancy has nearly no hidden value.