View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 00:28   #459
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
No u dimwitted mong, im saying, that the roid lead CT had for however long, dont mean shit, if another ally, such as Asc, has one for the part of the remaining round.
Yeah, it's a retarded argument that isn't worth responding to because you're effectively claiming that this ~500 roidlead Asc have over CT, if held over the next 500 ticks, will be worth far more than the huge roidlead CT have held for the past 1100...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Game I'm pretty sure most "decent" ascendancy players would rarther have me back, then you
I doubt this.

Darkheart got owned by CBA on the forums, never thought I'd see CBA own anyone on the forums. ever.

As for your "lolomg I got waved" - you managed to cover a teamup where the biggest planet didn't launch with a pretty huge titan fleet, well done. You lost 800 roids when Asc decided to attack you one night. Good stuff.
When CT attacked me 2 weeks ago, you started launch/recalling at 2pm and attacked me during the night, with waves still appearing at 9am. I lost 400 roids during that ordeal and you donated a chunk of your co fleet to Murfdawgg for them. I covered 6-7mil worth of Cr/Bs with 2 fleets. My e-penis is so much bigger than yours. Seriously get the **** over yourself