View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 12:27   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How much "social networking" do you do at work?

There was an article on blogging I read once which said something like : "Most jobs only require one or two hours very hard work per day. The rest of the time is just wasted - either speaking to colleagues or using the internet, or whatever".

One of the things I always found weird in every job I've done is how shockingly unproductive everyone is. I suppose it's a natural reaction to really stupid concepts like making people work 9-10 hour days (once you include commute times) and expecting them to still work hard.

As an aside, I try to avoid speaking to anyone at my work in a social sense. Except one of my friends (who I've known for 11+ years) who got a job at my work and I speak to regularly of course.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote