Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2016, 11:00   #261
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Hello, Astatores here. Yeah, I def Ult. If you don't like it, bite me. 1 alliance was dumb enough to kick me for not playing the race they wanted me to *waves to munkee* So I found somewhere else to go. We're allied to Ult and help them in war. Kinda like ND, p3ng, Faceless, etc all helped each other in the war vs Ult. You have people across multiple tags helping, they have people across multiple tags helping, I don't see an issue here. In tag or allied, I've been a def planet for many rounds now, and people seem to always have an issue with it.

You'd think with as much as the community contributes to people hating this game/quitting you all woulda learned not to whine about peoples play styles or call it cheating. Sheesh, make a brother want to play WoW again, and thats saying something.
Kicked...or just left the p3nguins telegram channel without discussion or saying what you wanted to play...the same thing I guess!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote