View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2014, 10:03   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Black Flag Round 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulS View Post

We've got 60 12 pounders ready at our disposal: Former HR quality players, former FAnG, other ally-mix and last but definitely not least Clouds and his pillaging Vikings!

Actually he says 'former hr quality' with no breaks in the sentence. If he had said 'Quality players, formerly of HR' then we could say he meant top players but that is not what he says. I am just reading the sentence as it is written and nowhere does it say those players were top within HR or even above that. It just says 'former hr quality'. If they were of a better quality than HR and had shown that somewhere else then that would be for example 'ex ultores' or 'ex spore' or 'ex apprime' etc.. but again that isnt what is said.

Still no response on which Vikings have moved with Clouds, if any, seeing as he was telling me in PM and on FB on Sunday night that he could take 40 players with him (80% of the 50 man tag) either BlackFlag is now Vikings MkII or you have actually ended up with 15 odd semi decent players who thought more were coming, as is normal in PA.

SoulS its my day off btw and no Machado i am not depressed. I am weighing up where i will play next round and who will be easy roids and so on...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote