View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 22:44   #34
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Difference between Round 30 Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
There are also other aspects which make Ascendancy and Omen stand out, Like the intel teams, scanners, tools on both parts(both using munin kinda, soz newt).
I would think asc's tools are quite considerably better than omen's! Except, of course, omen's scan system > *!

I'd say one big difference between the two alliances is that, like or hate them (preferrably the latter), asc's core is pretty awesome pa-wise and commands a lot of irc/pa-respect - omen's core is pretty shit, and its mostly non-omen-core doing all the work, bar wish.. and add though I must confess, dunno what he does really Now I'm sat here wondering if that really makes a difference or not. Probably not!

Anyway nice post cba! and you can rejoin that channel now, I've stopped pasting sensitive stuff that you might leak out.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote