View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 08:29   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
nono he left because of CT hc example in said gal 2:5 i believe, dont skew the truth forest, oh wait there was no truth in what you said.
There was absolute truth in what I said.

He was a whiny twat who threatened to leave all round.

He attacked 2:5:2 and was told not to, yet continued to spam CT channels for ships and didnt pull.
Wasting ships on Destiny was not condusive to our aims of taking down VGN, there was no need to get involved.

Whilst we were at war with Destiny, members were banned from defending Destiny. That was lifted and a ban put on defending VGN and therefor the CT (who was not HC) defended in galaxy.
This was in line with CT policy at that time, and it was the attacker who was breaking policy.

The planet concerned was nothing but a def whore who stated to me on several occasions that he 'dont care about alliance, its all about his planet and gal'. This being a statement that I did indeed discuss with HC.

He is the worst kind of alliance player, and anytime there was any trouble within the CT walls, it was always him behind it (and usually me, I just cant stand that kind of twat, and used to tell him so on a pretty regular basis).

His own personal gain was he wanted to knock Caj out of the top 10 and gain himslef some nice XP. That was not condusive to CT and he threw his toys out when was told he couldnt.

Once again, good riddance.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote