View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 16:55   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Imagine yourself winning the lottery

I'ld pay off my student debts and any debts any of my direct family have (mortgages etc) and basically make sure they are 'ok' for life. I'ld buy myself a house then put a fair bit of the rest into something thats going to make me a hell of a lot of money quickly. When i have +400 million i'ld buy Rovers for £60 million or so and buy us a nice new team.