View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 20:01   #151
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
P3nguins have been trying to provoke Black Flag for a while now. Last night you hit a 6 man fort, the night previously you hit 1 and a half forts. Also, prior to your war with Ultores, you decided to ptarget us because we hit a fort when intel was slacking (t24-150). All of which Black Flag hadn't responded to.

Maybe you considered Black Flag as easy roids, as you were landing them early in the round, but from a political point of view, P3nguins have been quite hostile. Black Flag have not hit P3nguins yet, your accusations are just assumptions.

Maybe you should stop trying to provoke us?
Where is this 'you' from? I am not part of p3nguins. However, I have a brain and can see logs and use a basic sandmans tool. From what I hear before the war with Ult you didn't just hit 1 fort gal of p3nguins, you instead hit them 3 nights in a row, 2 forts and 3 gals with 3 p3ng in. p3nguins retalled you and you then moaned, claiming ignorance and bad intel.

The night you hit one of their forts so did Ult, which lead to alliances believing you were working with them (not to mention the fact you've had 2 dealings with them this round alone avoiding each others forts)

So please don't come on the forums trying to point the blame elsewhere. It doesn't seem to take much to provoke you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote