View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 01:45   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Forum Moderation - Are they joking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
If the moderators started moderating, PA would be absolutely no fun at all
You find trying to read Rumads posts fun? That kind of madness can't be legislated for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Hi. It would be cool to not have a life and analyse threads on an Internet forum.
Very clever. No, really, it was. We all laughed. Not that I understand how I spend my time or how I live my life is any of your business or has any bearing on the topic.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote