View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 18:43   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The open source idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
NDAs have nothing to do with ownership of produced code, by the way.
Generally, no.
The NDA you sign has something stating that things you produce for Planetarion belong to Jolt, and are Jolts if/when you cancel the NDA though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Frankly, despite admiring the work the current PaTeam ppl put in the game, i think they are crazy :/
I know I'm lacking a bit in the sanity area sometimes, but if the game is to be played, it needs to be there to be played.