View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2022, 15:46   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: IIRC this fella used to be a planetarion player

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. Please accept this email as an acknowledgement of safe receipt.

I receive a very large number of emails, letters and phone calls each day and must prioritise constituents with urgent cases, although I will ensure I respond to your email as soon as possible.

If you are one of my Moray constituents, please ensure you have included your full name and address.

If you have not already done so, please resend your email with this information as parliamentary convention prevents a Member of Parliament dealing with enquiries from another constituency.

If you have made contact in my capacity as Leader of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party please resend your email to [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Douglas Ross

well let's see how this one goes