View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:20   #50
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
oki il just do a brief outline of my views.

Fury backstab or do something to there advantage every round, this round Eclipse allied with almost everyone in order to grow faster than the other alliances, and decided to make themselves the flagship o f WEET, this allowed them to hand out targets and get the best targets themselves, now they reduced VOMMV's chances of winning and made sure they had a large percentage of top 100 gals, they split with NaR (cept RaH who they still claim they have a secret nap with (info from eclipse boards)) so now WEET are picking off the other top 100 gals so they are quite a bit ahead, only sensible thing for NaR and VOMMV to do now is ally and take out Eclipse otherwise it will be like everyother round Fury try and dominate by backstabbing / fking over there allies.
Eclipse isnt Fury. The People who have held political decision making in Fury over the 8 rounds they existed were Sid, Cryptic, and Me. Sid and Cryptic are retired from PA. I am in eclipse but I do not handle politics and other than a limited advisory role I have no say in decisions. Even if Fury has backstabbed to some large degree in the past(they actually havent) the argument that Eclipse would follow this is fundementally flawed. As your only real argument could be that sid was a backstabber, since he was the only person who ran Fury politics for multiple rounds and he is gone.

Eclipse allied with Elysium, WP, and ToT. Now I dont know exactly how many people you would consider to be everyone, but I dont think that this is nearly everyone. This is all eclipse is allied to. The nap with nar was a temporary deal done for mutual conveinence as they both wanted to hit vom first. It was a deal made by all the alliances in weet and nar, and had nothing to do with eclipse wanting to be allied to everyone. Im sorry that you think eclipse can control all those alliances. If only we could.

Eclipse does not hand out targets to any other alliance, nor has it ever done so. Please stop fabricating things. Eclipse has no more or less say in weet than any of the other alliances.

We fought a war in a war game with vom. How is us attacking our competition and trying to have good galaxies make us bad exactly? Now the war was stilted, but it only lasted less than 2 weeks. If you dont like competition, quit the game. Theres nothing wrong with having your galaxies do well.

Once again, Eclipse is not Fury, nor does Fury's diplomatic record have anything to do with eclipse. By making such a rediculous statement (even if it is a sem-common delusion) you display that your unwarrented anti-Fury sentiment is really all that we should take from your post.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote