View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2010, 02:49   #73
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: If I could make three changes to Planetarion, they'd be .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by puss View Post
This thread is huage.... and so this post is probably completely useless...
However,

Most importantly I would say the game needs to connect to the real playerbase attitude ie. GO THROUGH THE ALLIANCE REP FUNCTION
where the players in the alliances speak with the alliance reps about things they want to change, the alliance reps speak to the PA team reps in #alliances and they then go on to the game creators/higher powers to confirm any changes that get through to that stage.
This current system of every man and his dog speaks direct to the PA team.. it makes the PA team's life busier I guess (which may be a good thing), but can't possibly be the most productive or directional way to deal with improvements to the game.
I know a bit how #alliances work, and if anything I would advise STRONGLY against this. Listening to catwoman, puss, greg, gm and the likes cannot be good for anything