Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:17   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Contrary to popular belief making your own food is neither that difficult nor that time-consuming.
It's not difficult but Deffeh is right in that it's more inconvenient for a lot of people which is why they don't do it. Public transport may only add 10 minutes onto people's commute, but for some people that's enough reason to stick with their cars.

I'd usually prefer to eat more healthily, but the time it takes to prepare stuff plus the time (and forethought, which I'm incapable of) to make sure you've got a range of things in your fridge just means it's rarely worth it. I don't enjoy chopping up vegetables or (more importantly) cleaning up dishes so I refuse to see the time taken to do these as things as somehow "free".

As I have said before, I do wish there was a "fast-food home cooking" type chain in the UK. Cape Town had an awesome place where most of the meals were (while not exactly fat free) still better the McDonalds/Pizza Hut type food. I'm sure there are somewhere, but where I used to live in Camberwell at one point we were within a 5-10 minute walk of no less than seven chicken shops and not one place which sold fast/prepared healthyish food.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote