View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 23:06   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

i bought an ex gf a single rose once and had it sent to her whilst i was in the states.

apparently she swooned a great deal when she recieved it and ran around telling everyone id sent it (great :/ )

however at the time she was also quite probably pissing about with an ex bf whilst i was 5000 miles away..... so in retrospect.....i shouldve poisioned it or told the florist to piss on it or something before it was sent. meh...

i wouldve bought a bottle of champagne and had it delivered to her.. "congratulations on finishing your exams. have a toast to your success' or someshit like that. or maybe 'Id explode in the same way if you pulled on my cork'

or "Whenever i think of you it reminds me of this because i too shoot liquid at high velocity"

you get the picture.

AND
its not like your spending much money sitting in hospital and shit and its a nice sentiment.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote