View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:25   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
JBG mate, i know you and me used to run asc together in da past. You also have joined apprime for a round which got BENNEH to win the round. Like 1 wise man once said bro's before hoes. And another wise man said; if you dont turn to politics, politics will turn on you. I dont see the connection between the wise men and this thread tbh.. but i guess its wise and maybe i can green reputation from it. Coz nolez cares about that so i must improve.

but u suggest to block or nap apprime. i say why? there is only 1 ally that app see as hostile now. and app goal is to hit that ally the whole round because kenny threatened us. SO why would any alliance ask a nap with apprime? and why would they block to take out app just to become flak for the top alliances?

peace out
Your move.