View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2012, 13:46   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: RBS / Natwest / Ulster bank system Failure.

Oh, yes, an example of - to me - succesful ideas that aren't exactly capitalistic or communistic would be the national income policy agreement (which was eventually abolished, ironically aided by the social democrats, who also had their game in the removal of the wealth tax - more irony from the left). It consisted of an idea that wage-bargaining would happen in a three-way-discussion between the state, the employer unions, and the employee unions. I never had much to say about it; most of the critisism had again to do with how it treated people outside the labour force, but let's be honest, I believe that the state of the labour force regardless dictates the level on which we can afford to treat people outside it.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote